Capture and study insects with this mobile laboratory! Includes magnifying glass, measuring grid and air holes to keep bugs alive. Made with sustainable biomass plastic.
* EARLY EXPLORING SKILLS: This bug jar helps children learn about insects at an early age, including their diversity, habitats, and how they help shape the natural world
* MAGNIFYING GLASS LID: This outdoor toy has a 4x magnifying glass in the lid so your toddler can enjoy seeing the bugs up close for observation
* MEASURING GRID: The insect habitat base features grids for measuring specimens. This playset promotes basic scientific methods for your little one
* AIR HOLES FOR BUGS: The kids¡¯ toy has air holes for the bugs to breathe, and for your little Einstein to observe all kinds of critters, while keeping them safe until release
* HAND STRAP: The hand strap allows the bug jar to be easily carried around while your child is searching for bugs
* SUSTAINABLE MATERIAL: The jar is made from sustainable plant-based plastic (non-oil-based), derived from sugarcane. Hape always endeavours to leave a better world for future generations
* AGE RECOMMENDATION: 4 years and up
Choking hazard -Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs. This toy meets the European and American safety standards EN 71 and ASTM F963. Remove the packaging material before you give the toy to your child. Please keep all the relevant information for future reference. Decorations and colors may vary!
||L: 2.83, W: 2.83, H: 3.35 inch
||L: 4.33, W: 4.72, H: 4.33 inch